How professional whitening from your dentists in Southfield, Michigan can give your smile a boost.
When you look at your smile in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see a bright, white, beautiful smile, or do you see yellow, stained teeth? There are a lot of things you can do to keep your teeth white. The dentists at Mission Point Dental Wellness Associates in Southfield, Michigan Dr. Lynna Pillai, Dr. Earl Bogrow and Dr. Greg Young also offer professional teeth whitening treatments to give your smile a boost.
First and foremost, regular, thorough brushing and flossing can work wonders to keep your smile white and bright. Regular brushing and flossing also protect the health of your smile. Healthy, pink gum tissue and healthy teeth go a long way toward giving you the attractive smile you want.
So, great oral hygiene is a must. You can also:
- Avoid using tobacco products, which are probably the most destructive to a white smile, and a healthy body, so just don’t use them.
- Avoid drinking coffee, tea, or red wine. If you must drink these beverages, adding milk to your coffee or tea will help, and substitute white wine instead of red.
- Try using a straw when you drink beverages, to help keep the liquid off of your teeth.
The dentists at Mission Point Dental Wellness Associates can help you enjoy a white smile too. They offer professional teeth whitening treatments which can:
- Whiten your teeth up to 8 shades
- Provide superb results which can last up to 5 years
- Whiten your teeth safely, because materials have been approved by the American Dental Association.
- They offer both a speedy in-office treatment, which takes only about an hour or a convenient take-home option to whiten whenever you want.
Don't get stuck with a dull smile when you can have a white, beautiful smile. To find out more about keeping your smile white, call the dentists of Mission Point Dental Wellness Associates in Southfield, Michigan at (248) 827-1900. Call today.